Sunday, November 23, 2008

Christmas Lights

We are the first ones to have Christmas lights up in our neighborhood, for once. Even though I'm not finished with them yet it's still an improvement over what we've had previously.

We have lived in our house for three (going on four) years now and the first year we didn't hang Christmas lights, the second year we did (but it was about 2 days before Christmas - thanks Dad for the lights!), but this year is going to be different.

As a side note, when I went outside to take this picture a small section of lights decided to shut off above the garage. So, after I'm sure looking like a crazy person to our neighbors as I was jumping and swatting at the lights I went back and took the picture anyway. Lights: 1 Cory: 0

1 comment:

Tilly said...

Figures, your ninja moves couldn't get you out of this one, huh?! Love you guys!