The winter time is exceptionally hard for Hagen. He doesn't get the daily exercise he needs, so he has a lot of pent up energy with no outlet.Yesterday after returning home we found a respectable size claw mark in the wall next to the trim (that he has slowly been ruining) from Hagen trying to claw his way through the wall. After cleaning up the first mess we had to leave again. I returned home before Kaylynn only to find sheetrock laying on the floor and a rather decent size hole in the wall.

Long story short — Hagen has earned his exercise.
Looks like I get to replace the trim around the door, again, and now patch the hole in our wall. I'm sure glad I don't have to pay somebody to keep fix these little Hagen surprises.
1 comment:
ya, that's when I would get rid of the dog!! LOL You guys are very patient!
Post a Comment