I was sent this video by a good friend of mine (thanks Don) and I couldn't resist putting it on here. I thought it was pretty funny, and scary accurate. haha It really is a wonder why guys' insurance is higher than women's.
Enjoy the aww inspiring skills demonstrated by these women drivers.
Friday, March 13, 2009
A Salute to Women Drivers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That was funny, thanks for sharing.
Ya ok that was pretty funny! We may make little dumb mistakes, but guys put everyone at risk with their highspeed reckless driving! That is why their insurance is higher!! LOL
Puckie
um I have to admit that the lady the couldn't park her car is me to a T!!! Sad but true, so of course I was rolling on the floor laughing. Oh gotta love that!
um I have to admit that the lady the couldn't park her car is me to a T!!! Sad but true, so of course I was rolling on the floor laughing. Oh gotta love that!
OH!!! that is so funny, I of course do not relate!! loved it
Post a Comment